Bidshido’s User’s Agreement
This User Agreement, the User Privacy Notice, the Mobile Devices Terms, and all policies posted on our sites set out the terms and condition on which Bidshido offers you access and use of our website, products, services, application and tools (collectively referred as “Services”). All policies, including the Mobile Devices Terms, and the User Privacy Notice are incorporated into this User Agreement. By proceeding with your access and use of Bidshido’s products and services, you agree to comply with all of the above policies.
The entity you are contracting with is Bidshido Enterprise, No. 12, Jalan Perdana, 9/2 Pandan Perdana, 55300, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Bidshido is a marketplace that allows its users to offer, sell and buy just about anything toys and collectibles in a variety of pricing formats and locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. Bidshido is not a traditional auctioneer and holds no claims or responsibilities to contracts.
While we may provide pricing, shipping, listing, sourcing, and other guidance in our services, such guidance is solely for informational purposes only and you may or may not decide to follow it. Also, we may or may not help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, Bidshido has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety, or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of user’s content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay of items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return of item.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Bidshido’s policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Bidshido policy, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- transfer your Bidshido account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Bidshido or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of Bidshido;
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any Bidshido application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights“) that belong to or are licensed to Bidshido. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Bidshido or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you;
- commercialize any Bidshido application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of Bidshido;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
Sellers must meet Bidshido’s minimum performance standards. Failure to meet these standards may result in Bidshido charging you additional fees, and/or limiting, restricting, suspending, or downgrading your seller account.
If we believe you are abusing Bidshido in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
If we believe you are violating the policy on Offers to buy or sell outside of Bidshido, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement. If you are a seller, you are liable for transaction fees arising out of all sales made using some or all Bidshido Services, even if sales terms are finalized or payment is made outside of Bidshido.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When a buyer or seller issue arises, we may consider the user’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
When buying an item, you agree to the rules for buyers and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
You will indemnify and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your improper use of eBay’s Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
User’s Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. It applies to any Bidshido site where this Privacy Notice appears in the footer, and to any Bidshido application, service, or tool (collectively “Services”) where this Privacy Notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices. By using our Services and/or registering for an account with us, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice and our User Agreement , and you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), contact you about your account and our Services, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
You do not have a choice about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, send you marketing information, and provide you with personalized advertising, and whether you want to stay signed into your account.
We may disclose your personal information to other members of the Bidshido corporate family or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide and to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.